Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:
The Learning and Development Specialist will be responsible for coordinating all training throughout Option Care. This includes managing the delivery of leadership development, clinical, information security and compliance training by partnering with training leaders across the company and managing the learning management system. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the effectiveness and delivery of the new employee orientation program for all employees across the enterprise. Reporting to the Director, Talent Management this role will also be responsible for partnering with subject matters experts for content development and instructional design of certain courses.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation and administration of all class room based training including Director Orientation, Manager Effectiveness, and other programs as developed. This includes the preparation and dissemination of materials, information and logistics support and planning.
- Coordinates the Strengths Finder and other assessment programs associated with learning and development.
- Demonstrable understanding of adult learning behaviors
- Translate complex concepts into actionable, measurable tasks
- Develop learning interventions that can be delivered through a variety of blended learning methods, and making best use of technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, high proficiency in Excel, learning management systems, talent management systems, Survey Monkey and in SharePoint.
- Develops and tracks key onboarding, learning and talent management reports for review by Senior Leadership.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? NO
(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
BASIC EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience in learning and development and/or talent management.
- At least 1 year experience delivering training and/or onboarding.
- At least 1 year of instructional design experience.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience hosting webinars
- Effectively influence without authority
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e-learning authoring tools, instructor led creation tools, CRM systems, learning management systems, and in SharePoint
- Responds quickly and effectively to changing environments
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & INTERESTS
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Provide Actionable Feedback