About the role
The position requires high energy and desire to make a difference in our employee experience. This position is responsible for ensuring all employees operate with sufficient professional and job specific knowledge to support a competent performance of their responsibilities.
What you'll be doing
- Designs, assess, implement plans and facilitates or personally conducts internal training programs including military housing and conventional housing.
- Oversees training in all key areas and provides new technologies and innovative thinking to enhance design and development.
- Research and creates new training curriculum, materials, and supplies to enhance training policies and procedures.
- Identify future training needs and creates curriculum, materials, and supplies to facilitate new training.
- Searches for gaps in current training materials or content to identify improvements and formulate new training opportunities.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Assess and measures effectiveness of training to teams.
- Researches and develops policies, work processes and procedures as necessary as it relates to operations training.
- Serves as internal consultant in troubleshooting to help resolve process issues Collaborate with SVP and others to plan, develop, facilitate and monitor effectiveness of training Remains informed of trends in apartment industry on products and/or processes. Review policy and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Monitors and ensures Grace Hill Visions compliance.
Who we're looking for
- Minimum of 10 years leading training development, design and facilitation experience required.
- Property Management experience strongly preferred
- Certification from a training association a plus
- Ability to travel 75% of the time
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal reasoning and communication skills
- Ability to understand legal documentation and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PM software, Elearning, Development of training materials
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Solid attention to detail skills
- Passion for continuous learning
Why work for us
Balfour Beatty Investments is proud to offer challenging and rewarding work in a variety of functional areas. As a company, we operate with safety and sustainability as our primary focus. Equally integral components of our culture are our values—Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, Respect—and our code of conduct. Living up to these commitments requires the fresh ideas, insights and talents of employees as diverse as the audiences we interact with every day.
We recruit across a number of core capabilities including business development, project finance, legal and commercial and accounting.
The success of our company is built on the efforts of our employees. We are committed to offering our employees a path to professional success through development, training and mentoring opportunities that cover a wide variety of skills and functional areas.
At Balfour Beatty Investments, our employees are our greatest asset and their well-being means a healthier, more productive workplace. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes a variety of health care options, retirement benefits and other flexible benefits.
Balfour Beatty Investments is a global infrastructure investor operating in the UK, US, and Canada. We provide the investment capability to deliver complex infrastructure projects. Over the past 15 years, Balfour Beatty Investments (formerly known as Balfour Beatty Capital) has established itself as one of the largest investors in the PPP industry, building a portfolio of more than 60 projects worldwide, predominantly in the UK and US.
Increasingly, we have been diversifying beyond the traditional PPP sectors into new markets such as power, waste and student accommodation.
URL blocked - click to apply
Training And Development