Ready for a Challenge?
Are you ready to join a Finance team where you can learn and grow? Could you succeed with a fast-paced, world-class, food manufacturer? Does building a rewarding career with a young, fast growing and innovative food company interest you?
We are one of the fastest growing food companies in the US; Part of the new wave of American manufacturers and we are looking for people with the right stuff!
Hearthside is seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at our headquarters in Downers Grove, Illinois. This is a corporate-based individual contributor role. This person will report to the Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager's duties may include, but are not limited to:
Who We Are
- Manage projects related to budgeting, forecasting, results and strategic initiatives.
- Provide proactive financial guidance, support and recommendations to leadership teams.
- Build financial models to analyze capital projects and other financial opportunities.
- Be actively involved in the design and implementation of process improvements, including improvements utilizing SAP/BW/Business Objects.
- Work closely in the development of business process documentation as it relates to future requirements.
- Provide leadership with forward looking reports specifying and comparing factors affecting process and profitability of products.
- Prepare Executive team and Board of Director meeting materials.
- Prepare external reporting materials, including annual, quarterly and current reports in the format of a 10-K, 10-Q and 8K.
- Partner with and lead cross-functional teams, including staff from Business Development, Commercialization Finance, and Supply Chain.
- Support the development of the annual financial budget and provide needed variance analysis.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
We are Hearthside Food Solutions, a new kind of food company, and the industry's largest contract manufacturer. You won't find our logo on store shelves, but our passion for quality and efficiency is evident in every product we make.
Founded in 2009, today we operate 34 production facilities in the US along with four in Europe, employing over 10,000 people. In an industry growing at 2%, we made the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list three straight years. Our customers are some of the world's finest food companies.
Attributes for Success
Qualified candidates will have a minimum eight years of Finance experience preferably within a manufacturing organization. Plant Controller/Assistant Controller and/or FP&A experience preferred. A Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance is required; CMA, CPA or MBA preferred. Candidates should be proficient with SAP/BW as well.
Hearthside offers a highly competitive compensation package, including salary, full healthcare benefits, 401(k) and more.
If you are seeking an opportunity in world-class manufacturing with a dynamic company, if you possess the skills and traits described above, and if you are ready for a challenge, Hearthside would like to hear from you!
*Relocation is not available for this position.