To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ashland, KY 41101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Ashland, KY
Posted 2 months ago
The ideal candidate will be a key leader in the efficiency of the daily financial needs. Duties and responsibilities will include accounts payable process, invoicing and maintaining payroll. Candidate must have extensive Quickbooks Payroll experience, must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, experience with multiple business entities and inter-company accounting, knowledge of financial practices and procedures, detail oriented and great organizational skills.
- Review payroll, edit reports, and journals for accuracy
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurately
- Post daily deposits
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Review payroll tax deposits that are transmitted to the appropriate tax jurisdictions - Federal and State
- Assume other special activities and responsibilities
- 2-3 years of accounting and payroll experience using Quickbooks Payroll
- Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Strong typing, organization, math and communication skills
- Associates degree preferred