Now hiring Restorative Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team at Northwoods!
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!
We welcome certified nursing assistant professionals who:
• Are uncompromising in providing concentrated and quality-driven care.
• Who possess forward-thinking motivation aimed to set and exceed standards in practice.
• Are role models of dedication, treating every patient with the utmost respect and kindness.
At Symphony Care Network, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
The Restorative Nursing Assistants (CNA) will:
- Responsible for daily completion of Range of Motion exercises on those residents selected by the Physical Therapist to receive care. Interacts and works directly with nursing and physical therapy.
- May need to assist in the C.N.A. department as needed
- Ability to care for high acuity patients
- Promote and facilitate teamwork
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
Restorative Nursing Assistants (CNA) must have the following:
- Certified Nursing Assistant per state requirements
- Possesses a minimum of one year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in long term care or Physical Therapy Assistant
- Ability to work every other weekend
Restorative Nursing Assistants (CNA) Benefits:
Symphony rewards its professionals for their hard work and dedication with DAILY PAY option, tuition grant, comprehensive benefit and incentives program including enhanced generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more. We provide competitive pay, and a multitude of opportunities for career advancement, and personal growth.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Team Working
- Customer Service
- Long Term Care
- Physical Therapy