We are looking for a focused, industrious Junior Accountant to join our growing team. As a Junior Accountant, you will provide vital support to the CFO to help streamline the company’s financial processes.
You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package and the chance to work with passionate, like-minded people. We are ideally looking for someone with a few years of experience, but if you are a recent graduate with an eye for detail, a head for math, and a team-focused attitude, you could be an ideal match for this position.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Assist in year-end audit and tax preparations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit monthly reports, including month-end bank reconciliations
- Assist CFO in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings and other accounting projects
Junior Accountant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA, or pursuing CPA
- 0-3 years of experience