To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cash Applications Specialist
Intrepid Healthcare Services • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader of personalized health care – this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most – helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a highly organized Cash Applications Specialist to record payments to customer's accounts and maintain account receivable records. At Intrepid, we focus on the heart of the matter – providing talented health-care professionals, giving them opportunities to follow their passion, and ultimately giving patients the best care available for home health care, hospice and private duty care.
As a Cash Applications Specialist you will prepare daily cash deposits and fill out cash control sheets daily.
Additional duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily
• Entering finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer
• Obtaining and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested
• Processing daily credit card deposits
• Filing check stubs and bank receipts
• Researching and processing customer claims of invoice payment
• Researching and processing charge backs, returns, and bad checks
• Answering accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
• Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts
We are looking for a Cash Application Specialist who is highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training
Join Intrepid USA – and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!