Hayward Baker, Inc. is a leading drilled foundation, earth retention, and geotechnical specialty contractor with offices located throughout the United States. Hayward Baker routinely develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging geotechnical problems for its customers. We are currently seeking geotechnical field foreman to join our Central Region in Little Elm, TX. Qualified personnel will have experience with aggregate piers/stone columns, anchors, tiebacks, micropiles, soil nails, shotcrete and grouting systems etc.
- Working directly in the Wash Tank bay here in Little Elm, TX
- Responsible for Moving Heavy Equipment (Excavators, loaders, bobcats, Forklifts)
- Operating a pressure washer
- Day to day responsibilities include cleaning heavy equipment and learning to move equipment from area to area.
- Stand, Bend, lift over 50 lbs. (10 hour work days)
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of at least 1 year experience operating a forklift and familiar with working in a construction environment. Safety is a priority so familiar with wearing PPE at all times of the day. No certifications are required.
Hayward Baker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Personal Protective Equipment