We are looking for a Deli Clerk to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Set up broiler, fryer and grill stations according to the line check sheets and schematics.
- Prepare all products to the specifications requested by guests and company guidelines
- Prepares food in accordance with food safety guidelines; Follows presentation standards and waste control procedures
- Keep area neat, clean and stocked
- Positively impact the life of customer, co-workers and yourself
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is excited to be part of our team!
- Kitchen preparation and grill experience
- Experience working in a restaurant environment
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or without accommodation
Our travel centers serve thousands every day; not one
traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can "return every
traveler to the road better than they came" only by understanding and
celebrating individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age,
marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability,
handicap, military service or Veteran status, genetic information or membership
in any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. At
TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at home.
- Food Safety
- Team Working
- Restaurant Operation