PeopleShare has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative located in Wexford, PA. Some positions can be remote after training. Don't miss this chance to build a career at a company with great culture and strong on-the-job training!
For immediate consideration, call Victoria at
412-816-1900 or APPLY NOW!
Job Details for a Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, multiple shifts available:
- Pay Rate: $16.50-$18/hr
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for a Customer Service Representative:
- Service customers by resolving issues in a timely manner
- Assign incoming appraisal orders by locating appraisers who meet qualifications
- Keep the operating system updated with documentation on each file
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls
Job Requirements for a Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service or related experience preferred (call center, data entry clerk, administrative assistant, receptionist, inbound calls)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Green Tree, Downtown, Cranberry Township, Bradford Woods, Callery, Evans City, Mars, Seven Fields, Warrendale, and Wexford. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.