Our client, located near Paramus, NJ is adding a Tax Partner to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing, mentoring and assisting a team of associates.
- Expand and develop the business practice.
- Cultivate new clients and increase services to existing clients.
- Constant ongoing planning, marketing and business development of our tax department.
- Ensure that the team meets goals set by Partners and Seniors of the firm.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelors in Accounting (MBA/Masters in Tax is a plus).
- CPA Certification is required
- Minimum of 10 + years of public accounting experience; ability to cultivate/provide a client base
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with outstanding benefits, great culture and work life balance along with the opportunity to grow with the company.