Kelly Services, Inc. is in need of an HR & Office Administrator in Cambridge, MA. Details for this role are as follows:
- HR tasks
- Creating and custodian of all employee records
- Updating database regularly
- Reviewing and renewing company policies
- Undertake all applicable legal / local compliances
- Prepare HR Documents like employment contracts, Policies, etc.
- Reporting to HO on various HR & Admin Matrices as would be agreed upon
- Managing timely and proper payroll with external partner by providing timely and correct inputs
- Understand and operate HR Software system
- Managing recruitment process - adverts, interviews, offers, contracts, onboarding etc.
- Implementation of the various Global HR processes (EG Performance Management system) & policies in the location
- Coordinating and Maintaining track and records of people development initiatives and trainings. Support the Central L&D Team in matters related to people development
- Benefit Administration for all employees as per the policy
- Answer Employee Queries on HR related matters
- Design and implement various Employee Engagement initiatives
- SPOC for resolving all issues / clarifications for employees under guidance of Corporate HR Head
- Finance & Admin tasks
- Travel & Hotel bookings.
- Visa applications.
- Design, implement and monitor Visitor Management protocols
- Procurement of base office equipment, computers, stationeries, etc.
- Manage employee reimbursable expense process.
- Track and manage various vendor payments including interaction with vendors on account of reconciliation. Support to be made available from Corporate Office for relevant data
- Ensure overall General Administration of the site
- SPOC for resolving all issues / clarifications for employees / Vendors under the guidance of the Administration Head
- Proven work experience as an HR and Office Administrator
- Prior experience of working with integrated HR Software
- Computer Literacy in MS Office applications
- Thorough Knowledge of local Labour Legislations
- Proper understanding of basic financial transactions and processes
- Excellent organisation skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks
- BS in Human Resource or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR26 - Human Resources (HR) Generalist and call
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.