To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dublin, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Copywriter, Creative Services
Cardinal Health • Dublin, OH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What Creative Services Contributes to Cardinal Health
Creative Services is responsible for the visual representation of the Cardinal Health brand across all touch-points (print, digital, video, photography, etc.) from ideation to execution. Creative Services also maintains our brand identity and consistently seeks input into how it should evolve over time from internal and external stakeholders. They work with other members of the marketing organization, other departments and agencies as needed to develop compelling and user-friendly creative materials (labels and packaging, sales collateral, websites, email, videos, etc.) that supports the business’s need.
Summary of Responsibilities
The copywriter is responsible for supporting Enterprise Marketing in developing and producing marketing copy and external communications materials for the enterprise, business units, and product and services. The copywriter must exhibit strong writing skills in achieving the highest possible standards for all materials requiring writing in assigned projects and tasks. They need a working knowledge of clients’ business challenges to execute writing requests and meet clients’ business objectives.
- Writes creative, effective marketing copy according to project specifications / creative brief from start-to-finish
- Recommends, researches and develops facts, quotes and scenarios to support creative strategy and execution
- Provides writing support for aligned client group(s), as well as supporting projects from other clients as demand and scheduling requires
- Collaborates with Marketing, Creative Services or Digital Marketing teams as needed for specific project objectives
- Produces and is accountable for the final development of creative assets and ensures accuracy, attention to details and overall meets or exceeds the writing objectives
- Ensures messaging brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
- Executes writing requests with accuracy, producing zero errors in work (all client edits are implemented correctly, spell check was run, facts were confirmed)
- Supports peers by reviewing work to ensure zero errors in work per above
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Collaborates with internal clients to achieve desired results
- 3+ years’ experience working within a corporate or agency copy position
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function collaboratively with team
- Understanding of digital communications and other media channels
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Healthcare writing experience preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Demonstrates proficient expertise in the Microsoft Office as required by the job function
- Proficiency with AP Manual of Style
- Understands writing applications in traditional and emerging channels
- Maintains a consistent voice and audience focus in writing
- Can “boil down” verbose content to the “essence” of the main message in a concise, effective manner
- Exhibits consistent quality control in work
- Exhibits an understanding of specific channels or vertical markets as required by job function
- Demonstrated ability to adapt style of copy to various audiences, purposes or media
- Team player with excellent relationship-building skills
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.