To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1063 Lower Main Street
Wailuku, HI 96793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ResCare • Wailuku, HI
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Admin Assistant
Job Category: Administrative / Clerical
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Admin Assistant.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
As a(n) Admin Assistant you will:
- Be energetic and professional in a small office environment. This position will help gather electronic medical records requests received from clients.
- Serve as primary administrative support to management staff.
- Provide administration and clerical support in a variety of areas.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound inquiries. Direct calls appropriately. Record messages correctly.
- Enter information into database as needed. Type memos, reports, correspondence, newsletters and any other communications as directed.
- Separate and distribute mail to appropriate personnel. Assure outgoing mail is sent on time with appropriate mail requirements.
- Attend office meetings and run office errands.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Previous experience working in an office environment a plus.
- Excellent communication and phone skills with ability to adapt within our diverse customer base.
- Be able and comfortable in making a high volume of outbound calls daily.
- Proficient in computer and typing skills with the ability to multitask using different programs simultaneously.
- High School Diploma required.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
1063 Lower Main St Apt C-207, 209 , Wailuku, HI 96793-2001 USA