To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4701 W. 2100 S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CR England - Corporate Recruiting • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
At C.R. England, our most valuable asset is our people. Whether on the road, in our shops, or in our offices, our people make C.R. England a transportation industry leader. The diversity of our professionals drives us forward. We strongly believe each individual should have the support and opportunities they need to build a solid career. We provide. We live by the entrepreneurial and family spirit on which C.R. England was founded. We have opportunities for people of all backgrounds.
Our Biller / Collectors are responsible for preparation and submission of customer invoices as well as collecting unpaid invoices and some administrative duties.
Why join us:
Stability: The transportation industry is crucial to the U.S. economy, making C.R. England a stable career choice. As a 99 year-old leader in the transportation industry, we have grown 100% in the last decade. We will continue growing as we approach our second century.
Employee Value: 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.
Benefits: World class compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture
Work life balance: At C.R. England we value family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
Ideal candidates will have General Clerical/Admin experience, familiar with multi-line phones, customer service, collections and invoicing. Must be able to work in a sometimes stressful environment and be familiar with handling crucial conversations over the phone.
Job requirements may include, but not be limited to:
- Manage customer accounts and identify past due balances
- Research historic data as needed for each outstanding balance
- Communicate with customers regarding payment status and timing
- Maintain positive and professional customer relationships
- Process customer payments and ensure accurate posting
- Resolve billing discrepancies and customer concerns in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate and complete records of collection activities
- Report on collection activity to company leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Job qualifications may include, but not be limited to:
- 2+ years prior work experience as a Collections Specialist or in a similar role
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) candidate is highly preferred
- Knowledge of billing processes and business to business collection techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Comfortable working with measureable targets and expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to efficiently multi task
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- High school diploma or equivalent. AA/BA in Business, Finance or related field is a plus
- Work schedule Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Starting pay for this position (hourly pay rate + bonus potential) is $13 - $20 per hour, DOE