Do you thrive in a work environment where you can deliver exceptional customer service? If you are a good listener, skilled communicator and can gather and manage information needed to assist with financial customer questions then we want to hear from you!
Begin your career with our client, a Fortune Top 25 Best Companies to Work For! As one of America's most diversified financial services companies, they offer home and auto insurance, life insurance, retirement savings tools and more. How do they accomplish it all? By hiring and retaining associates who are as driven and caring as you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll earn $19/hr to ensure that we are providing extraordinary care to our customers nationwide through phone interaction in addition to e-mail, regarding policies from customers, agents, third parties and business partners while contributing to individual and team performance expectations. No insurance experience required, 2-3 years Customer Service experience preferred!
This Customer Service Representative position will begin as a work from home role, and then move into a hybrid position within the first couple months. We will provide everything you need to work from home, but you must be in the Scottsdale area or relocating to start in this position!
Responsibilities: Customer Service Representative
- You are the go-to person for customers across the U.S. looking to make changes to their life insurance or retirement plans
- Maintains outstanding quality customer service by understanding customer needs and delivers complete and detailed solutions
- Provides prompt efficient service for assigned product and/or service center, internal and external customers
- Processes business requests according to government regulations, contract conditions and internal procedures and controls
- Communicates with field sales force, applicants, policyholders, and other departments, as necessary. Provides written response to inquiries as needed
Qualifications: Customer Service Representative
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred, some college required
- 2-3 years Customer Service experience preferred in any industry (retail, restaurant, banking, finance, data entry, etc.)
- No licensing or insurance experience required (opportunities to obtain series 6 and/or series 7 license)
- Desire to build a career – unlimited growth opportunities
- Competitive pay rate: $19.00/hour starting out
- Set schedule, full time – availability M-F between 7a-9p (8 hr shift)
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance benefits
- Paid 6-week training
- Professional and career development
InnoSource is a national recruiting and staffing agency that has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs and guiding you through the process along the way – providing opportunity for a permanent placement!
We help you get your foot in the door at a large, established company while providing benefits and security as you grow your career. Apply now to talk with a recruiter about how to grow your professional career!
For SEO Purposes Only: Call Center / Call Center / Call Center / Hiring Immediately / Hiring Immediately / Hiring Immediately / Data Entry / Data Entry / Data Entry
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service Representative
Apply before October 22nd, 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
- Life Insurance
- Series 6 Investment Company And Variable Contracts License (Mutual Funds/Variable Annuities)