To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vista, CA 92081
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior - Mid Java Software Engineer
Kforce Technology • Vista, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is currently seeking a Junior - Mid Java Software Engineer to join our client in Vista, California (CA).
Design and Implementation
- Develops and defines the software architecture to fulfill the input requirements
- Performs gap analysis to support the reusability of software components
- Specifies software internal interfaces
- Creates design and source-code documentations
- Implements the software solution adhering to coding standards and internal guidelines
- Integrates software components to software devices/solutions
- Conducts peer reviews
- Implements unit-tests for its own and foreign code
- Verifies the correct and stable functionality before handing over to a test engineer
- Analyzes and implements assigned defect records and requests for change
- Supports the technical project manager, co-workers, and other personnel
Research and Development
- Supports the development of prototypes and helps to evaluate feasibility
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Software Architecture, Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field
- Master's degree preferred, but not required
- Certifications such as Certified Scrum Developer, IREB, and ISAQB highly preferred
- 5-8 years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional software engineering experience using Java technologies
- Must have Interface/API experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of software, applications, and system engineering
- Expert skills in state-of-the-art software engineering methodology, tools, and techniques
- Distinct customer orientation and analytical skills
- Independent and self-dependent work style
- Fluent in written and spoken English/German is a plus
- German fluency is a plus and the candidate will be doing training in Germany
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.