Are you a Registered Nurse
with current experience in home health care management who is looking for a great new career opportunity with a recognized leader in the healthcare industry?
Interim HealthCare of Dayton is looking for an experienced RN with Home Health Care and Management experience.
- are a Registered Nurse with 2 years of Home Health Care and Management Experience
- are passionate about patient centered care
- have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing home care environment
- thrive on leading a team to achieve exceptional outcomes
- are proficient at working on multiple projects with various priorities
- are a positive, “results-oriented” leader who loves to develop talent
- are comfortable talking with others and have the ability to communicate information easily
- can think on your feet and handle tough situations with immediate solutions and enjoy the challenge
- manage people like you want to be managed
We want to talk to you about becoming part of our outstanding healthcare team as the RN Clinical Manager/Office Manager.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a current Ohio license
- Must be proficient and very knowledgeable with OASIS
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience in home care/home healthcare - Required
- Community Health/Home Health and Management experience
- Must be knowledgeable regarding current relevant standards of care and state and federal regulations as well as required compliance activities
- Must be committed to helping the office grow
- Locally Owned and Operated Branch Office
- Strong National and Regional support
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 401K, Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package & Paid Days off
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Huber Heights
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Full Time
Registered Nurse Certified