To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Channahon, IL 60410
- Jamie Chong
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Data Analyst - Channanhon, IL
Kelly IT Resources • Channahon, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Data Analyst
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a reputable global oil & gas company, based in Channahon, IL
Non-local candidates must be willing to work onsite for this role.
12 months contract renewable.
The Business Data Analyst will meet with internal customers to understand and gather business requirements, design, develop, modify and automate reporting / documentation solutions using tools such as Sharepoint, Infopath, Nintex, MS Access, PowerPivot/PowerQuery, Tableau Desktop to help improve business productivity.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of business data analysis experience
- Ability to assist customers in creating/modifying/troubleshooting complex end user developed productivity tools using the following tools: Microsoft Access, Excel, SharePoint, Nintex or InfoPath.
- Proficiency in Tableau and PowerPivot/PowerQuery preferred
- Experience with Skype for Business and iOS devices
- Ability to interact well with customers and colleagues face-to-face and remotely
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with business stakeholders, co-workers and other functional teams in person and remotely.
- Excellent in multi-tasking and time management.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.