To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Boston, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a well-known prestigious professional services firm in the Greater Boston area. They are looking to hire an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join their team. If you are an organized and professional candidate looking to work in a growing, creative environment, this is definitely the role for
Salary/Rate: $65K – $75K
Position Overview: The Executive Assistant should be great at prioritizing and multitasking and have outstanding attention to detail. This is a fast-paced working environment and the Executive Assistant needs to work well under pressure and be extremely self-motivated. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a project-oriented Executive Assistant role with plenty of room for growth down the line.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Executive Assistant will be managing faculty calendars
- Responsible for professional communication via phone and email on the executives’ behalf
- The Executive Assistant will coordinate meeting and travel arrangements
- Plan internal culture initiatives and help with any ad hoc projects as needed
- Assist Executives in prioritizing and managing workflow within courses
Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- The Executive Assistant must have at least 3-5 years of experience supporting faculty or director level or above
- The Executive Assistant must be extremely professional; client relations background is ideal
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, strategic, and highly-organized
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agency setting preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits: Competitive benefits package