To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellview, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Intern - Year Round (Desktop Software Packaging)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Bellview, FL
Posted 1 month ago
***Minimum of 25-30 hours per week required for this Intern position***To gain valuable insight into Navy Federal’s business, technology, resources and procedures by providing support in focused areas, applying knowledge and education. Participate in a collaborative, team driven network and interact with multiple departments. Receive guidance and direction from team and management. Utilize and further develop technical and soft skills, business knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem solving abilities. Provide professional execution of day to day tasks and special projects while working within established standards, policies and procedures. This is a year-round, Full or Part –Time, flexible internship based on school schedule.
* Assists Desktop Engineers with the documentation of business processes
* Assists the Desktop Engineers with the evaluation of new technologies
* Works with the Desktop Engineers to create system documentation
* Assists Desktop Software Packaging Team with other projects as required
* Expanded work engagements as required skill sets are developed/matured
* Junior, Senior or Graduate level studies
* Must be currently enrolled in IT related classes
* Desire to work in an IT environment, specifically in the area of Desktop Software Packaging
* Demonstrate problem solving, analytical and process development skills
* Must be a team player with a cooperative and energetic spirit with a willingness to learn
* Excellent customer service skills and interaction
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of Management and Staff
*An assessment may be required to compete for this position.*
Information Technology, Information Science, Communications or Technical writing experience
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 6am-6pm (Flexible hours based on course schedule)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability