To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Euclid, OH 44117
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrician B, Construction
The Lincoln Electric Company • Euclid, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lincoln Electric - Euclid, Cleveland , OH, 44117
You must update your HRLinc Profile (Education, Credentials/Certifications, External Work History, Projects and Languages) at least 1 day before you apply to a job.
PURPOSE: Work with construction department to ensure all electrical requirements for construction deadlines are met.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Demonstrate ability to direct and train others as required.
- Demonstrate ability to lead projects and run a crew of electricians.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, work and assist a variety of people including other trades to accomplish the desired result.
- Build, install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical equipment in as efficient a manner as possible, while being consistent with good electrical safety practices.
- Obey all safety rules, maintain cleanliness of the work area and perform other duties as assigned by the Foreman or Group Leader.
- Must be able to work odd hours if needed, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have successfully completed a state certified Electrician Apprentice Program, an Associate degree in Electronics or have equivalent job experience.
- Have a good knowledge of electrical construction in industrial and office settings.
- Experience with electrical construction equipment, such as hydraulic pneumatic pipe benders, pipe threaders, and all related hand tools.
- Have a good level of capability and knowledge of wiring diagrams and engineering drawings, and have the ability to read, write and understand written specifications and procedures.
- Have a good working knowledge of transformers, motors and electrical services.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: relay logic, programmable logic controllers and phone and data system installations.
- Must be knowledgeable in the current National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Good attendance required.
- Able to climb ladders, work in lifts and lift up to 60 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Able to distinguish colors used in color-coding wires and electronic components.
- Willing to continuously improve technical skills and knowledge of plant equipment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.