To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lanham, MD 20706
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Exhibitor Services Coordinator - Lanham, MD
Hargrove Inc • Lanham, MD
Posted 16 days ago
Exhibitor Services Coordinator
This position is responsible for supporting the Exhibitor Services Department in the overall management of the Department in the office and onsite as necessary. The position reports to the Manager, Exhibitor Experience.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Management of the Department Email System
- Answering incoming phone calls/voice mail
- Maintaining exhibitor listings
- Responding to Bold Chat (a web chat service)
- Managing the Department Deadlines via Smartsheet
- Order Processing in various Department Programs (ESM & ShipTrak)
- Assisting in Show Set-ups (Binder prep, checking price lists)
- Front Desk rotation
- Show Bin maintenance
- Office Organization including supply inventory, conference area maintenance, pre/post show file maintenance, inventory and assignment of phones, printers, scanners, shredders etc.
- Express Desk Assignments local show site coverage for miscellaneous accounts and necessary
- Assisting the Exhibitor Services Representative as necessary with pre/post show duties
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree preferred and a minimum 2-5 years' experience in a tradeshow exhibitor services department or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite). Must be able to learn company programs
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Able to work overtime, weekends, nights, and some holidays
- Must have ability to multi-task in fast paced environment, competently handling demanding deadlines
- Resourcefulness- candidate must possess innovative problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Ability and initiative to work independently and part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
Coordinate project activities and work in a team environment with internal entities (e.g. Finance IT, Operations, Marketing, Fabrication, Graphics, Accounting, HR) and external entities (e.g. a full complement of vendors, suppliers and other stakeholders).
Most of the position holders' work will take place in a climate controlled environment. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Hargrove is a full-service provider of customized experiential environments. Using creativity, innovation and a passion for storytelling, we design, and build immerse experiences for events, exhibits, expositions and experiential marketing activations around the world. With over 70 years of industry experience, we provide solutions for some of the world's most recognized corporations, associations and government agencies. What sets us apart is our desire to do whatever it takes to ensure our clients' success.
Why Work at Hargrove
In addition to your salary, Hargrove offers Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, LegalShield, and 401(k). Hargrove is headquartered on a 77-acre site just east of the Capital Beltway and minutes from downtown Washington, DC. At Hargrove, our customer's success is our success. Come join our team.
Hargrove, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity (M/F/D/V) and Affirmative Action employer.