Portfolio Accounting Analyst - Hybrid
We are assisting a Boston based global investment firm with their search for an experienced Reconciliations Analyst to join their team. This position requires the candidate to have strong excel skills and experience working with cash in a financial services setting.
- Work with key partners across Portfolio Services to assess non-working currency balance exceptions, related processes and help develop new workflows to more efficiently manage balances for clients and investors
- Lead and participate in both small and large initiatives related Cash data and balances, with a focus on foreign exchange (FX) transactions
- Liaise between Client Services, Portfolio Accounting and other internal stakeholders for implementation of Operating Model changes and onboarding of unique Cash services
- Gain a thorough understanding of the operating model through daily oversight of all primary Cash Control workflows including FX's reconciliation and execution, processing, overdrafts, custodian capstock feeds monitoring, expense processing, etc.
- Assess and create control reports to allow for efficient and independent workflow management
- Participate in working groups to define effective solutions to complex business challenges and/or process improvements
- Provide guidance and expertise to Business Analysts and IT regarding development requirements for FX initiatives and Cash availability
- Strategically review our accounting capabilities and make recommendations where we need additional development or have opportunities to gain efficiencies and reduce risk exposure
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 2+ years experience working within fund operations required.
- Strong Excel skills
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Portfolio Accounting Analyst or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Portfolio Accounting Analyst of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Portfolio Accounting Analyst.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Microsoft Excel