To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Kingston, RI 02892
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Channel Manager - Inside Sales Representative
Schneider Electric • West Kingston, RI
Posted 1 month ago
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Channel Manager ISR Role is responsible for growing the managed partner revenue in their territory through strategic business development, relationship building, and effective opportunity management. You will be joining the Schneider Electric Inside Sales Development Program, which allows young business professionals to excel in a sales environment, and will prepare you for a career in outside sales, leadership and business development.
Below are the responsibilities of the CMISR role that I would expect the candidates to be familiar with prior to interviewing:
• Drive targeted partner APC revenue growth
• Set goals and objectives, develop sales / account plans based on current and future needs, establish plans and strategies, develop account profiles and execute the sales plan, to meet or exceed their sales quota/target.
• Identify, manage, and close opportunities - follow up on leads, quotes, service and cross-selling opportunities for the accounts they own.
• Be a digital disruptor, utilizing multiple methods of communication to establish relationships with partners or customers.
• Use quote tools and other SE applications to generate business and support owned accounts.
We are looking for someone who is looking to make an impact in the role, and excited to jump on the phone to start developing relationships.
Bachelor's degree required
1-3 years of sales experience
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.