Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
The Intersect Group is partnering with a large and growing global organization for a Director, FP&A to join their team. This is a highly visible role that is extremely analytical, focusing on the long-term planning of the global organization. You will interface and collaborate with the executive leadership team on a daily basis and will have an opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on the financials of the company.
Responsibilities of the Director, FP&A:
- Generate weekly reporting for newly generated business and business lost; measure profitability to the budget and forecast
- Work closely with global team to monitor upcoming deals in the pipeline
- Assist with consolidation of global revenue and expense forecasts
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc financial models and reports as needed
Requirements of the Director, FP&A:
- BA or BS degree, Master's degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years of FP&A experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Experience with international currencies
- Strong understanding of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flow
- Experience with financial reporting and planning systems (i.e. Power BI, Host Analytics, Hyperion Essbase, etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please send resumes today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 68392 when responding to this ad.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)