Are you looking for work three days a week? If so, we have the position for you.
Kelly Services in partnership with Stanley Black and Decker in Phoenix, AZ are searching for an experienced Receiving Associate for our weekend shift temp to hire opportunity.
In this position you will:
- Handling and lifting units from floor to conveyor weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Identifying model number and kit types, ability to recognize processing requirements
- Properly identify date codes and transfer information into a computer.
- Key data for specific return SKUs, navigate through computer screens, follow instructions, and execute processing properly.
- Willing to perform other duties as required (sorting, scrapping, locating, 5S, corrugated compacting, etc.)
- Actively participates in achieving team goals of safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Have at least two years of warehouse and/or receiving experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer knowledgeable and capable of keying data and navigating through instructional screens.
- Capable of working in a standing job up to 10 hours per day.
- Capable of picking units up off of floor level skids, un-boxing, reading labels and date codes, entering data, and placing units on a conveyor.
- Dependable to be at work on time and work complete shifts
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Capable and willing to work scheduled weekend overtime as required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
The schedule is Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6AM - 6:30PM. Apply today for immediate consideration
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.