Teledyne Controls has been working closely with civil and military aircraft operators worldwide. The company counts over 300 airlines among its valued clients, including the world’s major carriers. We also work directly with the aircraft manufacturers, supplying products to the major OEMs, such as Airbus and Boeing. Fundamental to our success are our core values which include dedication to every employee and client’s success; Innovation that matters - for our company and for the world; Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships!
Our adaptable suite of products include Data Acquisition & Management Systems, Wireless Data Transfer Systems, Flight Data Analysis & Investigation Solutions, Data Loading Solutions, Aircraft Network Systems. Combined together, these products provide comprehensive data management solutions that leverage aircraft data intelligence and create value for our customers.
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization? Teledyne Controls is EveryWhereYouLook! and looking for the best available talent to support our growth.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The successful System Engineer 3 candidate will analyze, develop, modify, and test existing and new avionics products, including diagnosing problems and providing recommendations for improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in the development of requirements for embedded and software systems in support of projects and programs.
- Contribute to design reviews of requirement implementation.
- Assist in prototype development of new systems, new system configurations, and existing system modifications.
- Conduct in-depth troubleshooting and debugging of designs.
- Solve problems in an efficient manner within time-constrained projects.
- Prepare and edit formal documentation related to product requirements and testing.
- Configure test environments to properly stress test the products.
- Set up test station per a block diagram and test setup documentation.
- Use various test equipment tools such as: Software (Bus analyzers, ACMS Tester, AGS Software tools, Wireshark), Hardware (O-Scopes, Logic Analyzers, Teledyne test stations).
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python is a plus
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A strong understanding of testing methodologies to test and account for corner/stress test conditions
- Strong ability to read and understand schematics (hardware), flow charts (software), and System Block diagrams (Systems)
- Experience in writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with python or other scripting language
- Experience with computer networking fundamentals - protocols, routing, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Systems Engineer III
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
- Prototype (Manufacturing)
- Test Planning