TMC Transportation is growing and
needs more Class A CDL Drivers.! This is a regional position getting you home on the weekends.
- Paid Orientation & Training: $650/week for students
Positions are open for experienced and non-experienced CDL drivers.Requirements and Skills
- Valid Class A CDL
- No recent DOT-reportable accidents or DUIs
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Military experience equivalency may substitute for some requirements
.Top TMC Benefits
About TMC Transportation
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription)
- Employee-ownership with TMC's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
TMC is the largest employee-owned
flatbed freight carrier in the nation. We are looking for drivers who want to be home every weekend but still reap the rewards of an over-the-road driver. For those who love driving but don’t like the sedentary lifestyle that often comes with trucking, flatbed is a great solution.What makes us different?
What does it mean to be employee owned (ESOP)?
- Consistent Weekly Home Time
- Performance-Based Pay
- Employee Ownership
Drivers who have been in the plan since ESOP began in 2013 had an average account value of $107,815
by the end of 2021.Destination: Excellence
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)