Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare
With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of changing the lives of those with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with serious illnesses – and those who care for them have incredibly moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with community-based providers and others so they get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
Genoa is seeking an Information Security Engineer to assist in the monitoring, evaluating and maintaining of overall system security. This position will be involved in monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining systems and procedures to safeguard internal information systems, networks, databases, and Web-based security. Support threat and vulnerability management, respond to alerts from information security tools to report, investigate, and resolve security incidents. This position will play a role in partnering with Optum Enterprise Information Security to ensure strong security posture as it relates to technology integration efforts.
- Act as one of multiple subject matter experts to further evolve the Security and Compliance processes
- Perform monitoring of security processes across platforms including but not limited to patching, firewall and network configuration management, access management, system logging and monitoring
- Support IT teams in Incident Response process including effort to minimize impact and quickly deliver resolution and communication
- Assist in driving threat and vulnerability management including reporting, research and resolution
- Partner with Business and IT teams to continuously improve and develop organizational processes to enable strong security posture
- Enable internal and external risk assessments across the organization and assist in the collection and analysis of data for the assessment process
- Assist in validating security policies and procedures are adhered, including continuous review of various functions such as entitlement review, adherence to HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI DSS requirements, and support of Genoa Information Security and Optum Enterprise Information Security teams
- Undergraduate Degree in Technology, Information Security, Business or other relevant field
- 5+ years of experience supporting IT Infrastructure or Security Operations
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis and reporting
- Experience and/or willingness to learn security hardening of networks, systems and applications
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a strong sense of urgency and organizational skills
- Awareness of HIPAA/HITRUST, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley and NIST 800-53 Security Frameworks
- Experience working with SQL and/or Tableau
- Experience working with Service Now, eGRC (Archer) and other enterprise tools
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing practices and associated operating security requirements
- CISSP, CISA, SANS/GIAC Cybersecurity Certifications, or other similar professional designations
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.