To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The company offers the opportunity to be an integral part of a plant expansion and modernization.
They are a growing manufacturing company with a long history near Boston, MA that offers its employees a positive culture with competitive wages and opportunity to work with global brands.
The company is looking for an individual with a passion for manufacturing and desires to work in a positive environment with safety a key goal. Our client is known for the great care they take with clients and employees alike.
- Our client is about to partake in a plant expansion and modernization.
- They believe in giving employees the opportunities to learn and grow.
- 3 to 5 years mechanical experience as an industrial mechanic at a manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of food technology, procedures and manufacturing processes
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with high speed packaging and bagging equipment
- Stable work history
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Ability to weld (TIG, MIG, ARC)
- Electrical machine, process, and controls troubleshooting (PLC)
- Machining ( Lathe, Mill, Drill Press, Etc)
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exceptional opportunity to learn and grow
- Be part of a plant expansion and modernization