To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Gavin Lindemuth
- Phone: 267 233 6490 (ext 3820)
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Automation Manager
FRG Technology Consulting • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Permanent Marketing Automation Manager - Boston, MA, USA
Boston client is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to create and execute email campaigns utilizing marketing automation systems. Must be able to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
Your Marketing Automation Manager responsibilities will include:
- Creating email reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations
- Create and expand qualified leads through the enhancement of overall customer experience and engagement
- Monitor and report various KPIs
- Aware of all new technologies and vendor relationships to enhance campaign performance
- Analyze competitor email programs including the development of counter strategies and initiatives
Your Marketing Automation Manager requirements:
- Experience working in the B2C and/or ecommerce space
- Knowledge of best strategies for sales and marketing operations, automation, and workflow processes
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML, Adobe (Adobe Analytics and Experience Manager), Salesforce Lead/generation demand generation experience
- Ability to develop and drive testing strategies that involve creative targeting and A/B and multivariate testing
*Client is looking to fill this Marketing Automation Manager role ASAP*
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Marketing Automation recruitment, advertising more Marketing Automation roles than any other agency. We deal with both MA Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Marketing Automation market, I have built relationships with most of the key Marketing Automation employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Marketing Automation candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the MA market and some of the opportunities and MA jobs that are available I can be contacted on (215) 240 - 7358. Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more fantastic Marketing Automation opportunities! "