Are you a Billing Clerk with a strong attention to detail and a knack for prioritizing and organizing your workload? You might be able to develop a career in finance at this position! Accountemps has a Billing Clerk opportunity available with a flourishing company in the Hospitality industry so call today if you're a motivated professional eager to get your career off the ground. This Billing Clerk position will require the candidate to review bills and perform data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. If you're looking for work in the Moore, Oklahoma area, this long-term temporary-to-full-time Billing Clerk opportunity might be right for you.
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellence
- Gauge billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, acquiring missing or correct data when necessary
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Completely competent in working with spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Expertise in commercial collections
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Proficiency in accounts receivable
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 1+ years of experience in a related role
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans