In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next! When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We've got what you're looking for. Job Description: Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Strategic Planning and Policy Officer to join our team! In this role you will get to support the Office of Strategic Operations (DXS), developing and communicating strategy, recommending resource alignment to strategic goals, and measuring performance toward achieving strategic goals. What You'll Be Doing: * Review Take a leading role in the development and sustainment of the Strategy Community of Practice (SCoP) sponsorship and governance, including assisting in defining the SCoP's purpose, mission and community identity.
* Provide support for scheduling rooms, meetings, invitations, document notes of meetings, and identifying/arranging external meetings.
* Prepare messages, calendar invites, briefing slides, SharePoint/website postings and updates, taskers and staff packages, and other visuals as necessary
* Facilitate SCoP core planning meetings, hold quarterly knowledge sharing events, define membership and develop member listing, invite and arrange for relevant guest speakers, and establish forums for ongoing conversations between members and interested parties.
* Establish knowledge process for SCoP, establish SCoP communication mechanisms, gain virtual collaboration tools, and provide website/resource access to SCoP members.
* Facilitate meetings/discussions/workshops on strategy and community topics, and arrange and facilitate visits to local labs, academia, and industry events.
* Provide recommendations for development and implementation of the Strategy Management Curriculum, share progress against goals, objectives, and expected accomplishments, track and ensure Chief Strategy Engagement participation in DoD and IC community of interest forums. What Required Skills You'll Bring: * At least 24 months demonstrated experience in reviewing and analyzing high-level strategy and governance documents.
* At least 3 years demonstrated experience leading others in executing strategic communication tasks.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience within related field. What Desired Skills You'll Bring: * At least 12 months demonstrated experience tracking and managing formal taskers. Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret SCI This position is part of our Federal Solutions team. Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what's next to deliver the solutions our customers need now. We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle! The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements. Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company's core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+. We truly invest and care about our employee's wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest-APPLY TODAY!
- Collaborative Softwares
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Share Point
- Stocks (Finance)