If you would like to work for an industry-leading company, this is it. Our client is a strong and growing company and they want to add to their dynamic team a Custom Applicator to their facility in Larned, Kansas. This company strives in assisting their customers to obtain maximum success.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Great work environment and staff.
- Very competitive hourly pay with Overtime.
- Company Health Benefits options are available.
- Advancement Opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- As an applicator you will apply fertilizer, crop protection products with company’s equipment, as well as assist with necessary maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the recording and maintenance of the application data and log books.
- In this position you will also be accountable for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining location equipment as needed.
- Understand and evaluate all product related information.
- Operate agriculture equipment in addition to Commercial Application.
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including inventory control and warehouse duties.
Larned is located in Pawnee County and is a great place to live. There is so much to do, see, explore and enjoy here. You will find this county is blessed with quality education, a great school system and caring teachers. This county is community-minded and full of passion and inspiration. Quality healthcare and a hospital that works continuously to provide the best healthcare possible. Many different housing options.
- Experience operating and spraying in self-propelled sprayer – preferred.
- Experience operating large farm equipment.
- Experience using GPS unites in sprayers.
- Class A CDL with endorsements or ability to obtain.
- Clean Driving Record/Background Record ( Records pulled prior to employment)
ERC Ag Division
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Custom Applicator – Larned, KS
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!