At Tire Discounters, our Tire Technicians are the best in the business in replacing, repairing, and rotating tires on customer's vehicles. They also apprentice under our Service Technicians learning the basics of auto repair giving the opportunity to advance their automotive careers. Join our team and accelerate your career in automotive repair today. No experience necessary. Entry level positions are available. We provide paid on the job training.
Competitive Pay + BonusesWhat Our Tire Technicians Do:
We Offer FULL benefits, Including:
- Install and repair tires
- Operate balancer & tire machine
- Complete work orders and related paperwork
- Maintain, organize, and clean shop and equipment
- Assist customers and other co-workers as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Tire Technician Requirements:
- Paid training designed to encourage personal development
- Employer paid ASE registration and certification fees
- TD University - Various courses taught by our very own L3 Master Technician with 30+ years of experience.
- Toolbox Program
- Tire Discounters provides you with a toolbox with all the necessary tools that an entry level Service Technician will need.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, and 401k Program
- Five Day work week and weekly pay. No Sundays!
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Employee discount program on all shop services
- Must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- Ability to consistently follow store policies and procedures
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General mechanical skills desirable
- This position requires continuous standing, bending, lifting and ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Working conditions are considered acceptable, but occasionally involve exposure to mechanical hazards and outside weather conditions
- Authorized to work in the USA and at least 18 years of age
Founded in 1976 in Cincinnati, Ohio, Tire Discounters is the nation’s largest, 100% family owned and operated independent tire provider and is recognized as Tire Dealer of the Year, a national industry designation. The company is growing rapidly and leads the way in providing unique and innovative customer benefits designed to make tires last longer and maximize the overall performance of a vehicle. Tire Discounters’ ASE-certified technicians provide routine automotive repair and factory scheduled maintenance.
The company has more than 400,000 tires in stock available for installation, most for same-day installation. Tire Discounters currently employs more than 1,400 people in over 140 locations in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama.
Tire Discounters also owns three distribution centers, located in Sharonville, Ohio, La Vergne, Tennessee and Athens, Georgia. The company’s headquarters are in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. www.tirediscounters.com
Qualified candidates may call our Career Hotline at
for more information about this position or other career opportunities with Tire Discounters.