FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation is a leading innovator in diagnostic and enterprise imaging solutions designed to meet the evolving needs of healthcare across prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. Fujifilm’s medical imaging portfolio includes solutions for digital radiography, mammography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, endoscopy, and endosurgery. The Synapse® Enterprise Imaging portfolio provides healthcare professionals with the imaging and data access needed to deliver a complete patient record. REiLI®, Fujifilm’s artificial intelligence initiative, combines Fujifilm’s rich image -processing heritage with cutting-edge AI innovations to inspire a new tier of clinical confidence. The In-Vitro Diagnostic portfolio provides the golden standard of molecular based immunoassay technology for liver surveillance, cutting edge clinical diagnostic chemicals for leading laboratories across the country and diagnostic chemicals for OEM white labeling products. The company is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Consultant.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, brings cutting edge solutions to a broad range of global industries by leveraging its depth of knowledge and fundamental technologies developed in its relentless pursuit of innovation. Its proprietary core technologies contribute to the various fields including healthcare, highly functional materials, document solutions and imaging products. These products and services are based on its extensive portfolio of chemical, mechanical, optical, electronic and imaging technologies. For the year ended March 31, 2021, the company had global revenues of $21 billion, at an exchange rate of 106 yen to the dollar. Fujifilm is committed to responsible environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship. For more information, please visit:[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Consultant.
The Clinical Consultant (CC) is responsible for clinical product optimization and the onsite and remote education of Physicians, IT/Clinical Systems Administrators, Technologists, Sonographers, and other Key Operators in the use of Fujifilm’s Medical Informatics and Modality Solutions. The CC ensures customer satisfaction by properly managing customer expectations and driving improved product awareness and understanding. The CC is responsible for technical assessment, troubleshooting, image quality and workflow optimization, and further escalation where needed to ensure that product integrity and performance levels meet customer expectations. Additionally, the CC supports all sales and field service efforts by providing clinical consultation for developing and executing customized customer solutions, special projects, and equipment demonstrations.The Clinical Consulant will report to National Manager Clinical Consultant, Clinical Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process, so that each customer is fully satisfied with the service and attention received from FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation (HCUS)
- Independently assesses the customer’s level of comprehension to facilitate effective on-site training and optimal product operation, utilizing validated applications, protocols, and processes.
- Provides clinical consultation and support to product development teams, product improvement teams, marketing, sales, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, external customers, and other functions or groups in the form of strategic clinical consultation
- Leads Clinicians, System Administrators, Technologists, Sonographers, and other professional staff members in the proper and efficient operation of all FUJIFILM products and 3rd party accessories.
Optimizes image quality of all FUJIFILM Medical imaging products including, but not limited to, film-screen, Digital Diagnostic Imaging, hard copy printers, and soft copy displays by designing and executing the best image processing strategy based on physician preferences and departmental needs.
- Interfaces directly with customers in senior level, as well as staff positions to appropriately assess and effectively communicate the customer’s experience to HCUS. These customer interfaces can be either via phone / email/conference calls that are lead by the Clinical Consultant, or in person at a customer site visit. Traveling to customer sites with or without the appropriate team members is an integral part the of the Clinical Consultant role in demonstrating our commitment to the customer experience and quality of our products.
- Solicits feedback from Customers at regular and consistent intervals and escalates where appropriate any concerns or additional sales opportunities to , Sales, Field Service, Marketing, Engineering, and Product line management. Follows up with customers regarding issues identified via written and verbal communication.
- Makes appropriate contacts within HCUS and at the customer site to coordinate each customer visit and or conference call.
- Provides telephone support for customers, sales, and field service.
- Provides on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
- Provides and maintain documentation to support customer visits and consultation.
- Provides additional education and consultation at a charge, contributing to Professional Services and Clinical Customer Support revenue goals.
- Works with HCUS team to gain customer acceptance of the FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation solution.
- Maintains technical expertise on all HCUS product offerings and is knowledgeable of current industry trends and future technology directions.
- Identifies opportunities to increase market share and growth by addressing the needs of our internal and external customers. Responds promptly to customer concerns, questions and inquires.
- Develops and monitors progress reports regarding service and improvements.
- Maintains effective communication with Field Service, Sales, and other members of the HCUS team to foster effective problem resolution.
- Maintains effective communications and working relationships with all departments within HCUS (Service, Engineering, Integration, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, etc). Participates with Sales and Marketing staffs to develop new products, services and sales/marketing strategies. Reports any internal/external information and activities that may impact on customer satisfaction and/or HCUS' future business activities.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Maintains a safe work environment. Takes corrective action, where appropriate.
Participates on various internal and external committees.
Participates on performance improvement and strategic planning teams.
Participates in professional organizations.
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology or other diagnostic imaging discipline. BS degree preferred. Master’s Degree desired.
- Minimum of 4 years technical experience in related Diagnostic Imaging disciplines (i.e., CT, MR, NM, US, CR, and General Radiology) Experience with FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation products (SYNAPSE, PACS, RIS, CV, Digital Radiography, Ultrasound and Digital mammography).
- 2-3 years experience within a digital imaging environment. Demonstrated success in a training capacity is preferred.
- National certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (RDMS). Certification in multiple disciplines such as Quality Control, Computerized Tomography, or Mammography is preferred.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Networking, Microsoft Office, Visio, MS Project, MS Access and Lotus Notes.
- In Depth knowledge of Diagnostic Imaging workflow and departmental operations.
- Strong background diagnostic medical imaging workflow,Electronic Medical Records,Hospital Information Systems, Modality information Systems, and Digital Medical Imaging
- Team player and leader with excellent relationship building, mediation, and conflict resolution.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Expected extent of travel 85+%.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work
- Ability to travel up to 85+% of the time. This includes time on the field and in corporate offices.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Clinical Works
- Computer Keyboards
- Conflict Resolution
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)