Full Charge BookkeeperCompensation:
Professional Services firm is adding a Full Charge Bookkeeper to their team. Ideal candidates will have experience bookkeeping and performing accounting duties within a professional practice(CPA, Law, or Consulting firm) in their background.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a client of Robert Half. They are looking for a candidate that wants flexibility in hours depending on the time of year.
• Manage day-to-day processing and bookkeeping activities
• Reconcile monthly activity, generating monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
• Accounts Receivable( Deposits, Cash Receipts, Billing)
• Assist in monitoring and managing cash flow
• Payroll processing and maintenance for clientele
• Sales & Use tax, property tax preparation
• Bank reconciliations
• Client management- working with clients on special projects
• Assist with close
• Maintain the general ledger
- 5+ years of Bookkeeping experience
- CPA firm, Law firm, Consulting firm or professional service- client facing environment helpful
- Great Communication Skills
Our client offers FLEXIBLE working hours and a competitive hourly wage depending on experience. They also offer strong medical benefits and a 401k with company match. Should you meet the qualifications and want to be considered for this position, please apply today, e-mail your resume as a word document to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Previous accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Comprehensive knowledge of full charge bookkeeping
- Billing experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- 5+ years of related experience- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.