About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: O&M Program Review Team Lead
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services (EGS) is seeking an O&M Program Review Team Lead based at JBSA (Lackland AFB/Randolph AFB) in San Antonio, TX. The TL ensures the O&M Program Review team is on-site during normal duty hours (0730 to 1630) unless directed by the Facility Manager (FM) to prevent a negative impact to the organization’s medical mission. For situations requiring work after normal duty hours or weekends the TL coordinates schedules via written request (e-mail acceptable) to the FM or designated representative.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
- Technically qualified in the field of healthcare facilities installed equipment and should have, at minimum, three (3) years’ experience in medical facility operations and maintenance, including the supervision of a diversified work force responsible for operations, maintenance and repair of medical facility systems.
- Have working experience with NFPA, EPA, and OSHA codes and standards.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand
- Working experience with NFPA, EPA, TJC, OSHA codes, and standards.
- A professional demeanor and neat appearance.
- Must have excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills.
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
- Excellent communications skills.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer