Prestage Foods, Inc. is interested in hiring Maintenance Technician and must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Responsible for detailed work orders, the planning and coordination in assigned operation area.
- Coordinate many mechanical PM repairs and reliability improvement activities.
- Ensure controls and procedures are in place to minimize lost production time.
- Follow directions from supervisor in regards to maintenance work schedules and assignments.
- Ensure compliance with federal and local regulations and promote a safe work environment.
- Must have previous maintenance experience.
- Maintenance technician beyond high school or GED including either.
- Must be able to communicate well at all levels.
- Must apply Prestage Foods policies and procedures in area of environment safety.
- Mechanical knowledge and understanding of pumps, rotating equipment, electrical, piping, heavy equipment.
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and paradoxes.
- Ability to finish projects on time.
- Practical electrical experience and knowledge of production equipment, process control, instrumentation, power distribution.
- Knowledge of predictive & preventative maintenance practices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take additional task if required.
Prestage Foods is a turkey processing plant located in St. Pauls, NC. We offer medical, dental, 401(k), paid holidays and paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Production Equipment Controls
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: q3qw1nkjasxlqrbr4pl9j2wnapf1a8
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.