The Product Life Cycle Engineer will be hands on in the development of new and improving products of Class I, II and III devices. The Product Life Cycle Engineer will oversee and help develop an industry leading vascular technology product.
The global medical device manufacturer has recently developed a new facility in Massachusetts and has continued to build their portfolio while expanding the business. The publicly traded vascular technology manufacturer has become one of industry leading technologies across the world. The organization has been around for 40+ years and continues to grow their organization as a publicly traded organization with a small company feel. Their product has estimated to help more than 200 million people across the world.
The Product Life Cycle Engineer will be responsible for:
- Continuously engage with cross-functional teams across the business to ensure that all standards are current and fully applied to our products.
- Develop product technical documentation.
- Jump start change orders for implementation of changes.
- Build relationships with multi-functional leaders to ensure that alignment, efficiency, and execution meet business requirements.
- Very client facing when it comes to new designs and validation processes.
- Use knowledge acquired during projects to improve product development processes.
- Acquire resources from functional organizations, support groups & outside sources to ensure project success.
- Provide assistance in related areas when needs arise.
If you are passionate about health-care and developing products that save people's lives, please reach out to Jack Donahue about this opportunities and others.
The successful Product Life Cycle Engineer will have SOME of what follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years product development experience with a proven track record of accomplishment.
- Strong problem-solving.
- Detailed knowledge of new product development processes in the medical device space
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of ISO13485; ISO14971 and FDA GMP/QSR
- Up to 10% travel - (conditioned up Covid restrictions and company policies)
The Product Life Cycle Engineer will be offered:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Potential Bonus Structure (depending on title)
- Benefits package that includes: 401k, health, dental and PTO/ Holidays
- High growth opportunity (large expansion plans for 2023)
- Opportunity to develop an industry leading healthcare product that save up to 200 million people across the world
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Business Requirements
- Iso 13485 Standard
- Problem Solving
- Product Design
- Product Lifecycle