We look forward to your application! When applying, please be sure to put your Full Legal First Name and Last Name for legal and processing purposes.
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader? Join our team at American Tire Distributors! As the nation's premier tire distributor, ATD’s coast-to-coast distribution network provides approximately 80,000 customers across the U.S. and Canada with rapid and frequent delivery of high quality tires, custom wheels and shop supplies.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Care Representative is to provide the online customer with a single point of problem resolution, maintains expert ATDOnline usage skills, CCR will keep up to date with ongoing business initiatives to provide proper responses to customers and provides timely responses to customer inquiries and issues, CCR's handle heavy call volumn from customers concerning the operation of ATDOnline and/or the processing of customer orders entered through ATDOnline and process electronic feedbacks entered through the web site making appropriate contacts in the company to resolve the customer’s issue, part of this role regardless of how the customer feedback/input is received, provide initial response to the customer within 2 hours and a resolution to the customer within 1 business day.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Handle daily phone calls from customers concerning the operation of ATDOnline and/or the processing of customer orders entered through ATDOnline.
- Process electronic feedbacks entered through the web site making appropriate contacts in the company to resolve the customer’s issue
- Regardless of how the customer feedback/input is received, provide initial response to the customer within 2 hours and a resolution to the customer within 1 business day.
- Maintain customer information to assure proper customer records.
- Continually monitor ATDOnline and notify the appropriate teams to correct missing data and/or improper system operation.
- Document customer suggestions for system improvements and forward to team supervisor.
- Prepare invoices, credit memos, reward points transmissions.
- Support mission critical systems in a 24X7 environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Increased customer usage of ATDOnline.
Key Partners (Positions):
- Customers and their employees
- ATD CSRs
- ATD Sales Management
- ATD DC personnel
- ATD IT team members
Experience(s) that Best Prepares You:
Education: Minimal High School Diploma, Associate Degree preferred.
Experience: Must have 1 year experience in Customer Service.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Company, in its discretion may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Ability to be proactive and work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes as implemented to support the business objectives.
- To be defined as required for the specific position.
- Expert knowledge of the use of a personal computer and/or laptop.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Think Innovatively: Identify and act on ideas which further the Company’s strategic goals.
- Plan and Execute for Success: Identify and address root causes when solving problems. Work collaboratively with other departments and functional teams to coordinate effective solutions.
- Act Collaboratively: Communicate effectively across teams, functions and departments.
- Communicate Effectively: Communicate clearly and concisely and adjust communication style to improve performance.
- Demonstrate Respect: Handle all business matters ethically and in full compliance with American Tire Distributors “Code of Conduct”.
- Be Accountable for Results: Assume full responsibility for the consequences of one’s behaviors, decisions and results.
- Knowledge of current materials, methods, technology and practices of the Company.
Physical Demands/Work Environment/Travel Requirements:
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear, taste and/or smell; the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel required: as required by the specific position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. Nothing in this job description creates a contract of employment in any way for any person. All employees hired by American Tire Distributors, Inc. are employees at will and the company reserves the right to terminate employees at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
Build a challenging and rewarding career with us!
American Tire Distributors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job ID: R10086