To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montgomery, AL 36105
- Cheryl Campbell
- Phone: 3135931311
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Global Technology Associates • Montgomery, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Title: Administrative Assistant
Job ID: 19-00179
Location: Montgomery, AL
Pay rate: $14.87/hr.
Additional Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Contract
Our client who is a Tier 1 automotive supplier is seeking an Administrative Assistant who possesses 2-3 years' experience, will provide administrative support to a department or individual.
The ideal candidate will also possess knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Duties may include word processing, filing, faxing, answering phones, receiving and directing visitors, scheduling, financial record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of the operational characteristics, services, and activities of a comprehensive human resources program as needed to assist in setting and achieving departmental goals.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of work records and other information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to prepare and maintain records.
- Familiarity with MS Office required.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to write reports and routine business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to deal tactfully and courteously with employees at all levels and the general public.