Genesis10 is currently seeking a Systems Engineer for a contract position lasting through 12/31/2019, working with a major insurance provider client in the Franklin, WI area.Description:
- Systems Engineer administering and supporting the client's Contact Center platform.
- Looking for an experienced Contact Center Engineer to assist the current team to assist in build, configuration, and support activities.
- Working with stakeholders to gather requirements and translate into solutions with our current products.
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply. About Genesis10:
- 2-3 years' experience supporting Genesys PureConnect including configuring and building profiles in Attendant and use of Administrator modules.
- Experience with Nuance vocalizer to record and tune announcements for our IVR.
- Strong Communication skills to interact with vendors and other internal teams.
- Business Analyst experience.
- Experience working in Agile delivery model.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Use Programming Language
Agile Software Development