Special Counsel is searching for highly qualified candidates for a new and exciting Litigation Paralegal job in Miami, Florida! If you have extensive experience with complex litigation matters, this could be a great opportunity for you! This well-respected law firm is seeking to add a highly skilled paralegal to their team who can hit the ground running.
• At least four (4) years of hands-on, substantive litigation and trial support experience as a paralegal or legal assistant in a large law firm setting.
• Federal court and administrative agency experience.
• Experience drafting, cite-checking, and editing trial and appellate legal briefs.
• Research experience and desire to investigate client matters.
• Experience collecting, organizing and maintaining documents and client files.
• Highly organized, driven and self-motivated.
• Experience managing multiple attorney calendars, docket and tickler systems and ensure deadlines are met.
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
• Proficiency with Document Review Software (Summation, Relativity, Concordance, etc.), Excel, pivot tables and statistical analysis programs.
This is Paralegal job in Miami, Florida and is a great opportunity! Apply today using the below link so you don’t miss out! Please submit your resume in Word format. To view all our open positions, please visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Litigation Paralegal-Miami, FL and follow @SCIJacksonville on Twitter and Facebook for updates on new positions and the legal market in Florida!
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_66_872287_2750268
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.