A Kforce client is world class global ($10B+ revenues) organization seeking a Manager of Financial Planning in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA).
The Manager of Financial Planning will report directly to the Director of Finance and play a key role supporting the FP&A and Accounting functions of the business unit. This is a business partnering that will be responsible for leading FP&A for corporate functions,
Candidate's coming out of large global companies or with Big 4 public accounting backgrounds, are highly desirable for the role. Excellent compensation package which includes bonus and equity incentives.
- Partner with multiple levels of the organization including Sr. Leadership on the assessment and measurement of business performance and long range planning
- Lead the budgeting process and oversight of budget operations and analysis of staff
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance
- Responsible for supporting accounting close
- Create new and maintain existing long-term financial projection models
- Coordinate with the IS team to drive system changes and necessary operational improvements
- 3-7 years of Corporate FP/A or Business Planning (or Big 4 Public Accounting) experience
- Experience with budgeting / forecasting, complex financial modeling, and accounting foundation
- Executive presence and presentation skills
- Experience with large ERP software
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.