Robert Half Finance & Accounting is seeking a CFO for a full-time opportunity with a life-changing organization in the Shelton, CT area. Our client needs a proven financial leader who has experience acting as the top financial person in a Non-Profit or Healthcare environment. A strong preference will be given to candidates with CFO experience within behavioral health or social services as well as hands on grant accounting and reporting experience. This organization boasts an excellent culture and great benefits in addition to work/life balance. If you are a proven CFO who meets these requirements and are ready to be part of a great cause, please email your resume in confidence to Kelleigh Marquard at [ Email address blocked ] -
. All inquiries are confidential. At Robert Half we never distribute your resume without your permission.
- BS in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 10+ Years of related experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting concepts and policies
- Knowledge of multiple funding streams in a non-profit environment including grants, state contracts, private pay and insurance
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive reporting experience including the ability to clearly articulate financial results to an audience with a wide range of financial acumen
- Hands-on experience with the full accounting cycle
- Strong supervisory experience
- Exposure to regulatory reporting and compliance
- Significant experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to evaluate, assess and improve processes
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Non-Profit CFO.