ITAC Solutions is assisting a great company in the Birmingham, AL, area with their search for an Administrative Assistant! This person will be responsible for handling various administrative and clerical duties and overseeing other projects as assigned.
Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Open, sort, and distribute mail
- Create and maintain records and files
- Reply to email, telephone, and face to face inquiries
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assisting with light accounting duties as needed
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 22746
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).
View the full profile