To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NH 03824
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EMCOR Group, Inc • Durham, NH
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Plant Operator
Job Summary: Plant Operator for a 12.5 MW Cogeneration and Central Utility Plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and monitor a gas fired turbine power plant to provide 150 lb steam, electricity, heating hot water and chilled water to campus.
- Operate a gas / #2 fuel boiler plant as a backup.
- Monitor 34.5KV, 5KV and switchgear electrical systems.
- Perform maintenance on all plant equipment as directed
- Stand a 12 hour seven day rotating shift
- Follow written operating procedures.
- Have ability to work in a power plant environment that includes; climbing stairs and ladders, walking long distances, standing, and ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Perform work in a safe, continuous and efficient manner while maintaining environmental and housekeeping standards.
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Good Verbal and written communication
- A minimum of 2+ years job related work experience
- Basic computer skills.
- Navy (GSM, GSE, and MM ratings) or Maritime experience is desirable.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.