MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Looking for a MEP Manager with at least 5 years of experience building light industrial construction facilities to join a leading national GC.
Client has a strong reputation throughout the US in the light industrial space. Top 100 ENR firm with a strong project pipeline going into the second half of 2020.
Directly responsible for managing the safety, quality, and conformance of all MEP scope on the construction project. This professional will also support preconstruction activities to ensure consistency with other projects, and ensures all field installations are in reviews and Value Engineering into the design process.
- 5+ years of experience as an MEP Project Manager in Construction/MEP Coordination,
- Good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and low-voltage systems,
- General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project,
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred,
- Hands-on experience in design, engineering, assembling, industrial manufacturing, or start-up with a manufacturing facility.
Package is negotiable subject to experience.